Heating and drying ovens VTU are available in 7 sizes with a comprehensive range of accessories, e.g. loading trolleys, temperature controller etc. They can be used globally for heating and drying processes in the production and research.
- Short process duration due to high volume of circulating air.
- Short recovery time due to automatic switch-off of heating and circulating air fan when door is opened.
- Homogenous temperature distribution, thanks to directed air ductwork.
- Reproducible production results by high quality standards.
- Application-orientated air ductwork, both horizontal (standard) and vertical (optional).
- Economical and environmentally friendly, thanks to the enhanced thermal insulation.
- Optimum thermal separation of inner and outer casing.
- Minimum loss of energy and effective operator protection when coating, thanks to the heating and circulating fan being switched off.
A high degree of safety, thanks to
- Low external wall temperatures
- Safety temperature limiter (protects units)
- “Cold” heating connection
- Service and maintenance friendly
- All heating and drying ovens naturally comply with EMC guidelines.
- Nominal temperatures 250 / 300 / 350 / 400°C
- Outer casing made of galvanized sheet steel, coated with RAL shade 9002 (grey-white).
- Corrosion-resistant inner casing made of aluminised sheet steel.
- Low external wall temperature and minimal loss of energy due to highquality, generously dimensioned thermal insulation.
- Grid rails in working chamber, facilitating height adjustment of wire-mesh shelves and grates.
- The temperature-resistant door gasket is easily exchanged.
- Door of walk-in units can be opened from inside (from model size 75/100).
- Tubular heating elements made of stainless steel.
- Safety temperature limiter (protects unit).
- Microprocessor-based temperature control with solid state relays ensure minimal control fluctuations.
- Control panel with additional display and control elements which can be upgraded, thanks to its modular construction.
- Exemplary air ducting system which enables an incredibly even temperature distribution to be achieved, even with a fresh air supply. The air in the working chamber is mixed in this system with fresh air sucked in via a heating register, mixed by the circulating air fan and conveyed once more to the working chamber.
- Air exchange via air intake and exhaust flanges. Air intake flanges are closed by delivery.
- Pushthrough design (from model size 75/100 on)
- Vertical air flow
- Shutter wall (from model size 75/100 on)
- Fresh air filter
- Circulating air filter
- Exhaust air fan
- Door window
- Electrical door lock
- Caulk-welded inner casing
- Tubular leadthroughs
- Flashing alarm light
- Recessed floor rails
- Folding ramp (from model size 75/100 on)