LTU 60/60 – Dryer for coating materials containing solvents. Solvents are emitted during the dry- ing of surface coatings, varnishes and impregnation resins, which, when mixed with air, can result in explosive atmospheres. LTU 60/60 was developed especially for these processes. The safety concept fulfils the requirements of the EN 1539.
- Precise consistency of temperature throughout the entire work space.
- Small footprint, suitable for installation in laboratories.
- Short heating up time due to high powered heaters.
- Short drying cycles thanks to optimised air flow and extensive air exchange.
- Robust, for high charging loads
- User-friendly operation
Series: TU60/60 / LTU60/60
Volume of working chamber: 216L
Rated temperature: 200°C
Outer dimensions approx.
Number of inserts (option): max. 10 pcs.
Rated voltage: 400V, 50/60Hz
Heating: 6kW (12kW)
Type of heating electric
Volume of solvent
at 100°C max. 30g
at 200°C max. 13g