High temperature shaft furnaces
Top- loading high temperature electric laboratory furnaces are designed for drying, preliminary heating, hardening, loosening, normalizing and other thermal processing up to temperature of 900°C.
The furnaces are an excellent fit for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
- Chamber made of stainless steel (SNOL 75/600 LHN02)
- Solid ceramic chamber (SNOL 10/900 LC02)
- Enclosed heating elements
- Doors open from the top
- Microprocessor - controlled thermo-regulator
- Ceramic hearth plates
- High quality, ecological thermal insulation material
- Low electric power consumption
- High temperature inertness
- High degree of accuracy
- Exterior painted with powder coating (RAL 7035)
- 1 year guarantee
- Reinforced bottom (SNOL 75/600 LHN02)
- Additional ceramic hearth plates (SNOL 10/900 LC02)
- Digital timer
- Protection against overheating
- Data recorder
- RS232/RS-485/USB interface
- Calibration of temperature measurement system
- Table for supporting the furnace
- Additional 1 year guarantee.