- High nominal temperature of 350°C
- Easy charging by crane from top
- Short warming-up time
- Warming up and hot storing of machine components such as spinning nozzles und pumps, e.g. in the plastic industry.
- Releasing of welding and casting constructions Warming up of heavy components Pre-heating of materials for subsequent treatment.
- Tempering of plastic components.
Inner casing made of aluminized sheet steel Outer casing made of galvanised sheet steel, finish (RAL 7032) Horizontal air flow
Lid easy to handle by means of gas-springs Several sectional covers for sealing the working chamber to prevent heat loss when sealing lid is opened Grates at working champer floor for heavy loads Additional grates in middle of working chamber to increase loading capacity High operating safety due to tempe- rature limiter as unit protection Convenient, microprocessor- controlled PID-controller.
- Pneumatic cover lifting device
- Exhaust air fan for exhaust of vapours and fast cooling-down
- Inner casing of stainless steel
- Grates of stainless steel
- Special dimensions
- Customised solutions.
Chest ovens VTUT 100/50/75 – Technical data
Nominalnal temperature: 350°C
Width: 1000 mm, app.
Height: 500 mm, app.
Depth: 750 mm, app.
Volume: 375 Lit
Width: 1900 mm, app.
Heigh: 780 mm, app.
Depth: 1580 mm, app.
Sealing lid hinged 1 pcs.
Covers 3 pcs.
Charging levels 2 pcs.
Grates at floor 1 pcs.
Grates at middle of working chamber 3 pcs.
Max. load (distributed load)
Grates at floor: 150kg
Grates at middle of working chamber: 150kg
Heating power_ 12.0KW
Connected load at nominal temperature: 14.5KW
Holding power: 3.0KW
Mains supply: 3/N/PE AC 400V ±10%, 50/60Hz