Fire up your processes with vötschtechnik®
Maximum precision, reproducible processes and reliable documentation are important factors for success in the automotive industry.
In many manufacturing stages, heat processes play a central role. We supply a wide range of CQI-9-compliant temperature-controlled production systems for car manufacturers and their suppliers.
Renowned car manufacturers and leading suppliers use our systems for heat-setting of plastic pipes, vulcanisation of elastomers, solution for annealing of light metals or curing of fibre composites and adhesive compounds.
Benefit from clear advantages
- Short process times thanks to rapid heating and cooling.
- High-quality products due to even temperature distribution in the work area.
- Reproducibility through the use of uniformly high-quality components.
- 100-% traceability based on a networked control.
- Installations optimally matched with the production processes by the development of customer-specific solutions.
How does a material or combination of materials behave under the in uence of temperature?
What e ects can thermal ageing processes have on a component?
These questions are decisive in the development of lightweight construction concepts.
The Fraunhofer LBF uses a Vötsch Technik oven combined with optical measuring technology so that it can reproducibly simulate complex processes. To determine reliable values, a uniform temperature distribution – one of our core competencies – is essential.
Should our extensive standard production program not meet your requirements, we will be pleased to consider a customised solution for you.
Please contact us by email or give us a call, and a qualified staff member will advise you.