Optimal Drying Results under extreme Conditions
- Heat-sensitive mediums (e. g. pharmaceutical products) are dried with care.
- Reduced drying times by lowering the pressure
- Due to the extremely low remaining oxygen content in the drying oven there are no oxidation processes.
- Evaporating fluids (e. g. solvents) can be recovered
- Optimum drying conditions for light, powdery products as there is no turbulence (no convection).
- No “skin-forming” on the product being dried; therefore constant drying performance.
- Economic because steam or warm water from other processes can be used as a heat medium.
- Flexible heating
Options / Accessories
- Use of special materials for all components that come into contact with evaporating fluids (e. g. Inconel, Hasteloy).
- Combination with recirculation air for heating up of products at normal atmosphere.
- Design in accordance with GMP-/FDA.
- Qualification documents are issued as verification of our tests.
- In order to avoid condensation in the drying oven, the door and walls can be heated.
- Pneumatically-controlled doors for the automatic loading of the drying oven.
- Designed for high-vacuum processes.
- Pressure control in conjunction with a solenoid valve in the suction line.
- Temperature sensor for product being dried.
- Nitrogen supply for quick extraction of released vapour.
- For aggressive solvents: door seals of viton or with FEP cover.
- External housing with surrounding frame for installation in wall.