Applications are for example
- Deburring of plastic products
- Drying and curing of coatings
- Molding, embossing, laminating
- Drying and sintering of printed electronics
- The infrared emitters are made of high-quality quartz tubes and can be equipped with a gold reflector or a QRC® reflector (quartz reflective coating) for highest efficiency.
The emitters are available as short-wave, medium-wave and fast medium-wave infrared emitters. Therefore, the optimal wave length can be chosen for the material to be heated. Dimensions and filaments are custom-made for your heating process.
The infrared emitters are also available for special geometries, e.g. omega-shaped, in order to heat edges, corners, rims and small surfaces.
- Saving space as there is neither contact nor an intermediate medium required.
- Reduced process times due to the short reaction time of the infrared emitters.
- Saving energy because of the targeted use of warmth.